Important Note: This listing is for a product line that hasn’t had updates or new releases since 2018. This older line may no longer be updated and third party support for it has slowed.
This is an overview of the Niramyth Aesthetic Enzo mesh body for Second Life avatars. Almost all the information also applies to Niramyth Aesthetic Smith however the photos are only of Enzo, and the list is what comes with Enzo. Other bodies may have slightly different content. As always I strongly encourage you to demo before making any final purchases. To browse other mesh heads, bodies, and more check out The Mesh Directory.
- Creator – Niramyth
- Product – Aesthetic Enzo
- Price – L$2,799
- Review Version – 2.0.1
- Body – Yes
- Head – Yes
- Hands – Yes
- Feet – Yes
- Skin – Yes
- Copy – Yes
- Transfer – No
- Mod – Yes
Bakes on Mesh (BOM)
- Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – No
- Skin Appliers – Yes
- Cosmetic Appliers – Yes
- Applier Save Slots – No
- Omega Compatible – Clothing Only
- Materials Enabled – Yes
- Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – No
- Additional Neck Sizing Options – No
Pros, Neutral Notes, and Cons
Other things of note to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- Enzo comes with everything you need for your body, even an AO and basic clothing.
- The included shapes let you be a thinner muscular or super ripped. You can also alter shapes as needed.
- There is a lot of unpacking to do which may be intimidating for some.
- Most residents won’t need to unpack everything, but it’s not obvious right off the bat what somebody may want to unpack vs not.
- This is may be a discontinued line. Don’t expect any updates.
- The huge body makes it so many generic third party AOs will cause clipping. If you do want to purchase a third party AO make sure it’s designed for Aesthetic bodies.
What’s In The Box
Official Niramyth Links
Example of Niramyth Aesthetic Enzo In Use
Head – BoltStack: BoltStag
Body – Niramyth: Aesthetic Enzo
Skin/Tail/Hooves/Antlers/Shape – Blunderforge: Cernunnos (Coal)
Eyes – BoltStack: Ogling Orbs
Pose – Niramyth: Aesthetic Enzo AO
Location – My private home (most everything you can see is from Studio Skye and Hayabusa. Kitsune Statue is Cerridwen’s Cauldron.)
Windlight (EEP) – Bryn Oh: Bryn Oh’s BOX MetaLES (This may be included as part of your viewer. Search your inventory and see!)
Do you have a Niramyth Aesthetic body? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.