This is an overview of the Sinful Needs Osiris mesh penis for Second Life avatars. For more mesh heads, bodies, and adult parts head on over to The Mesh Directory.
Creator – Sinful Needs
Product – Osiris
Price – L$1875
Review Version – 1.2
Skins/Textures – Yes (37 textures)
Copy – Yes
Transfer – No
Mod – No
Size – Yes
Position – Yes
Anatomy Variations – Yes (Foreskin options)
Pubic Hair Options – Yes
Piercings – Yes (17 options)
Accessories/Toys – Yes (Condom)
Animations & Sounds
Pee/Cum/Etc. Options – Yes (Cum, Drip, Piss)
Genital Animations – No
Facial Animations – No
Body Animations – Yes (6 masturbation and 2 pissing)
Manual Arousal Options – Yes
Automated Arousal Options – No (in development)
Third Party Control – No (in development)
Sounds – No
Appliers, BOM, and Compatibility
Tattoo Applier Layers – No
Applier Save Slots – No
Bento – No
Materials Enabled – Yes
Omega Compatible – No
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – No
Body Compatibility – Any (can be adjusted – works best on masculine bodies)
There is also an included guidebook that I didn’t show below as it’s long. You can see it in its entirety here.
Pros and Cons
Other pros and cons to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- The included piercings are very unique and they stand out as such.
- The flexi cum layers add a depth of lewd realism for those who want to have ropes of cum sway as they move.
- You can adjust the intensity of the cum and piss options.
- The cock comes with a guide book HUD that makes setup and learning as easy as it can be.
- Moving the cock with the Second Life edit options will result in the piercings not lining up. You’ll want to make sure to adjust the positioning via the HUD. At this point in time it doesn’t appear you can move the cock in toward the body or out from the body via the HUD, though. This means on feminine bodies it may not work as well if you plan to use piercings.
- There is a change in color where the balls and the shaft meet. This is likely hidden in most bodies, however when using a feminine body it is visible unless either resized to a large size or moved via the Second Life edit options.
- The HUD isn’t super intuitive on its own. You’ll want to read the guide or prepare to spend some time playing with it to find everything.
What’s In The Box
- SINFUL NEEDS Main Store
- SN – Osiris A5 Customization HUD
- SN – Osiris Applier Kit (Add Me/Rez Me)
- SN – Osiris Cock
- SN – Osiris Cock Guide Book (Wear Me!)
- SN – Osiris Cock HUD
- SN – Osiris Cock NC
- SN – Osiris Cock Piercings
- SN – Osiris Cock
Do you have the Osiris Cock by Sinful Needs? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.