This is an overview of the Sinful Needs Osiris mesh penis for Second Life avatars. As always I strongly encourage you to demo before making any final purchases. To browse other mesh heads, bodies, and more check out The Mesh Directory.
- Creator – Sinful Needs
- Product – Osiris
- Price – L$1875
- Review Version – 1.2
- Manual Arousal Options – Yes
- Automated Arousal Options – No
- Third Party Control – No
Animations & Sound
- Pee/Cum/Etc. Options – Yes (Cum, Drip, Piss)
- Genital Animations – No
- Facial Animations – No
- Body Animations – Yes (6 masturbation and 2 pissing)
- Sounds – No
- Skins/Textures – Yes
- Size – Yes
- Position – Yes
- Anatomy Variations – Yes
- Pubic Hair Options – Yes
- Piercings – Yes
- Accessories/Toys – Yes
- Copy – Yes
- Transfer – No
- Mod – No
Animesh & Bento
- Animesh – No
- Bento – No
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) & Appliers
- Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – No
- Cosmetic Applier Layers – No
- Applier Save Slots – No
- Materials Enabled – Yes
- Omega Compatible – No
- Compatible Bodies – Most Masculine*
There is also an included guidebook that I didn’t show below as it’s long. You can see it in its entirety here.
Pros, Neutral Notes, and Cons
Other things of note to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- The included piercings are very unique and they stand out as such.
- The flexi cum layers add a depth of lewd realism for those who want to have ropes of cum sway as they move.
- You can adjust the intensity of the cum and piss options.
- The cock comes with a guide book HUD that makes setup and learning as easy as it can be.
- The HUD isn’t super intuitive on its own. You’ll want to read the guide or prepare to spend some time playing with it to find everything.
- *Moving the cock with the Second Life edit options will result in the piercings not lining up. You’ll want to make sure to adjust the positioning via the HUD. At this point in time it doesn’t appear you can move the cock in toward the body or out from the body via the HUD, though. This means on feminine bodies it may not work as well if you plan to use piercings.
- *There is a change in color where the balls and the shaft meet. This is likely hidden in most bodies, however when using a feminine body it is visible unless either resized to a large size or moved via the Second Life edit options.
What’s In The Box
Official Sinful Needs Links
Example of Sinful Needs Osiris In Use
Head – CATWA: HDPRO George
Body – Meshbody: Legacy (m)
Head Skin – LV Designs: Geo (Comes with HDPro George)
Head Tint – .Verd Min.: Fullbody Tint
Body Skin – Meshbody: Legacy (m)
Neck Blend – Meshbody:  Classic neckfade (m)
Shape – Slightly modified version of LV Designs‘ Geo Shape.
Cock – Sinful Needs: Osiris
Hair – Ginko: #97
Harness – RIOT: Hades
Pose – ReACT: Poolside Towel (Ride 2)
Location – My private home (Most everything you can see is from Studio Skye and a modified pool from Harry’s Outdoor Living. The Anubis statue is Antiquary.)
Windlight (EEP) – Bryn Oh: Bryn Oh’s BOX MetaLES (This may be included as part of your viewer. Search your inventory and see!)
Do you have the Osiris Cock by Sinful Needs? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.