This is an overview of the UTILIZATOR M4 AnnieMay mesh head for Second Life avatars. Other M4 heads have different content or features. For more mesh heads and bodies head on over to The Mesh Directory.
Creator – UTILIZATOR
Product – M4 AnnieMay
Price – L$600
Review Version – 1.0
Body – No
Eyes – Yes
Ears – Yes
Head – Yes
Skin – Yes (3 applier skins in the Extras box, 4 in HUD)
Copy – Yes
Transfer – No
Mod – Yes
Eyebrows (Applier) – Yes (in HUD)
Eyebrows (BOM) – No
Hairbases (Applier) – Yes (in HUD)
Hairbases (BOM) – No
Makeup (Applier) – No
Makeup (BOM) – No
Eyes (Applier) – Yes (in HUD)
Eyes (BOM) – No
Teeth – Yes
Lashes – Yes
Piercings – No
Expressions & Animations
Eye Control – Yes
Typing/Voice Animations – Yes
Static Expressions – Yes (4 eye states, 4 eyebrow states, and 21 mouth states)
Facial Animations – Yes (3 AOs)
Included Gestures – Yes
Appliers, BOM, and Compatibility
Tattoo Applier Layers – No
Applier Save Slots – No
Materials Enabled – Yes
Omega Compatible – No
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – No* (See Pros and Cons for more info)
Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – No
Additional Neck Sizing Options – Yes (Necks for Avatar 2, Kemono, Rikugou, and LL/Normies bodies are included)
Pros and Cons
Other pros and cons to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- M4 AnnieMay is the newest anime head released by Utilizator. It has more options than the other M4 heads making it a solid choice for both new anime avis and those upgrading their looks.
- It uses the same texture maps as the previous M4 Anime and M4 Chibi heads. This means you can use skins, eyes, and eyelashes made for those heads.
- Utilizator products are very mod friendly. If you enjoy making your own things for your head this may be a great choice for you.
- M4 AnnieMay is not a BOM head. That said, you can get a third party product to make it BOM if you like some of the BOM skins made for the head.
- This head is a stylized head. While it’s wonderful for those going for an anime look, you won’t be getting as many third party options like you can for some of the more traditional heads.
- There are no tattoo or makeup layers.
- There is no demo. Make sure this style is something you’re interested in before purchasing!
What’s In The Box
Do you have UTILIZATOR’s M4 AnnieMay head? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.