This is an overview of the UTILIZATOR M4 AnnieMay mesh head for Second Life avatars. Other M4 heads may have different content or features! I generally encourage folks to demo, however M4 heads don’t have demos. Please be sure any product is what you want and need before buying. To browse other mesh heads, bodies, and more check out The Mesh Directory.
- Creator – UTILIZATOR
- Product – M4 AnnieMay
- Price – L$600
- Review Version – 1.4
- Body – No
- Eyes – Yes
- Ears – Yes
- Head – Yes
- Skin – Yes
Expressions & Animations
- Eye Control – Yes
- Typing/Voice Animations – Yes
- Static Expressions – Yes
- Facial Animations – Yes
- Included Gestures – Yes
Bakes on Mesh (BOM)
- Eyebrows – No
- Hairbases – No
- Makeup – No
- Eyes – No
- Eyebrows – Yes (in HUD)
- Hairbases – Yes (in HUD)
- Makeup – No
- Eyes – Yes (in HUD)
- Teeth – Yes
- Lashes – Yes
- Piercings – No
- Copy – Yes
- Transfer – No
- Mod – Yes
Bakes on Mesh (BOM)
- Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes (with BOM kit)*
- EvoX Skin Compatible – No
- Skin Appliers – Yes
- Cosmetic Appliers – Yes
- Applier Save Slots – No
- Omega Compatible – No
- Materials Enabled – Yes
- Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – No
- Additional Neck Sizing Options – Yes
Pros, Neutral Notes, and Cons
Other things of note to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- It uses the same texture maps as the previous M4 Anime and M4 Chibi heads. This means you can use skins, eyes, and eyelashes made for those heads.
- Utilizator products are very mod friendly. If you enjoy making your own things for your head this may be a great choice for you.
- M4 AnnieMay has more options than some of the older M4 heads making it a solid choice for both new anime avis and those upgrading their looks.
- This head is a stylized head. While it’s wonderful for those going for an anime look, you won’t be getting as many third party options like you can for some of the more traditional heads. That said, the M4 line is one of the most popular for anime avatars and you can still find a good amount of products.
- M4 AnnieMay is not natively a BOM head. That said, you can get a kit to make it BOM if you like some of the BOM products made for the head. You can find the kit at the Utilizator store. (When you teleport to the sim you’ll arrive in a subway car. To get to the store just exit on your left, go up the escalator, and follow the road while hanging left. Utilizator will be the first store on the left, and the BOM kits are in a pile in the left side of the store.)
- There is no demo. Make sure this style is something you’re interested in before purchasing!
What’s In The Box
Official UTILIZATOR Links
Example of UTILIZATOR M4 AnnieMay In Use
Head – UTILIZATOR: M4 AnnieMay
Body – eBODY: Reborn (using Juicy chest addon)
Head Skin/Freckles – Disconnect: Milk (Using a custom inner eye cover I made)
Body Skin – Enfer Sombre: Ebody Skin (Albino)
Skin Tints – Moonglow: Simple BOM Tinter
Cleavage Skin 1 – Enfer Sombre: Juicy Cleavage Addon
Cleavage Skin 2 – SAXO: Breast Cleavage Female (tintable)
Shape – Modified version of UTILIZATOR‘s M4 AnnieMay
Horns – Luas: Lilith Horns
Hair – Foxy: Echo
Hairbase – Disconnect: AnnieMay Tintable hairbase (Normal+Pointy)
Eyes – PolarBunny: Heart Pie Eyes
Glasses – Fetch: Coffin Glasses
Eyelashes – Disconnect: Cat Lashes
Eyeliner – KREEP: Cure Liner
Eyebrows – KREEP: Trad Brows
Lipstick – Disconnect: Oil Gloss + Highlight Pack (Black base and Highlight 5)
Facial Piercings – Edgy*Kittiee: M4 AnnieMay Piercings (Bridge and Spider Bites)
Collar – tapi: Ankh Collar (modified)
Tattoo – Letis Tattoo: Spica 75%
Ring – Cae: Soho
Chest Piercings – Mellow: Dermals (Collarbone 4)
Dress- pOOnsh: Penny
Pose – Kira’s Poses: Woman Set 220 (3)
Location – My private home (most everything you can see is from Studio Skye and Hayabusa)
Windlight (EEP) – Bryn Oh: Bryn Oh’s BOX MetaLES (This may be included as part of your viewer. Search your inventory and see!)
Do you have the UTILIZATOR M4 AnnieMay head? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.