This is an overview of the Utilizator Kemono mesh body for Second Life avatars. While this body is an older one, it’s still a staple for many cutesy style furries and for some anime avatars, so I’ve chosen to include it here. For more mesh heads and bodies head on over to The Mesh Directory.
Creator – Utilizator
Product – Kemono
Price – L$900
Review Version – 1.14.02
Body – Yes
Head – Yes (bento)
Hands – Yes
Feet – Yes
Skin – Yes (6 included, supports custom textures via HUD)
Copy – Yes
Transfer – No
Mod – Yes
Appliers, BOM, and Compatibility
Tattoo Layers – No
Underwear Layers – No
Clothing Layers – No
Applier Save Slots – No
Materials Enabled – No
Omega Compatible – No
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – No
Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – No
Additional Neck Sizing Options – No
Pros and Cons
Other pros and cons to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- This is a really cute androgynous body for furries.
- It can be adapted for use with anime style humans or neko types as well.
- It’s inexpensive, yet comes with a complete look.
- It’s modifiable, so you can use your own textures and such.
- Can be made into a flat chested character with ABC’s flat chest addon.
- This is an older body created before things like fitmesh, Omega, and BOM.
- The body isn’t as responsive to shape changes as newer mesh bodies. Parts of the body, such as the chest, won’t change at all.
- You can find Kemono specific appliers, but they aren’t as easy to find as other skins.
- The hands and tail are bento, but the face is not. So you won’t be able to adjust the look with sliders.
- Support is limited, though it’s one of the more popular of the older furry bodies.
What’s In The Box
- – Having problems? read this –
- – Kemono Manual –
- – Update Card v2 – Kemono –
- <M3> Emotes
- <UTILIZATOR> Mainstore at Annie Mae Haven
- Full Body Alpha
- Head Positioning
- how to Fit Mesh Hair
- Kemono – Body
- Kemono – Bonus items
- Kemono – default shape
- Kemono – Ears(add me)
- Kemono – Hair
- Kemono – HUD
- Kemono – L glove
- Kemono – R glove
- Kemono – Short Top
- Kemono – Shorts
- Kemono – Tail
- Kemono – Undeformer (in case of emergency)
- Kemono ground offset
- Kemono Release notes
- KM BootL
- KM BootR
- M3 Kemono – Head
- M3 Kemono – HUD
- M3K – Preset HUD
Do you have the Kemono? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.