This is an overview of the Signature Gianni mesh body for Second Life avatars. Almost all the information also applies to Signature’s Geralt, however the photos are only of Gianni, and the list is what comes with Gianni. Other bodies may have slightly different content. For more mesh heads and bodies head on over to The Mesh Directory.
Creator – Signature
Product – Gianni
Price – L$4000
Review Version – 5.0a
Body – Yes
Head – No
Hands – Yes (bento)
Feet – Yes
Skin – Yes (12 tones in HUD and BoM)
Copy – Yes
Transfer – No
Mod – No
Appliers, BOM, and Compatibility
Tattoo Layers – Yes
Underwear Layers – Yes
Clothing Layers – Yes
Applier Save Slots – Yes
Materials Enabled – Yes
Omega Compatible – Yes
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
Universal Neck Standard (?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck.) – Yes
Additional Neck Sizing Options – No
Pros and Cons
Other pros and cons to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- Gianni is a fairly popular mesh body and has a decent amount of designer support.
- It doesn’t come with a ton of confusing extras in the box, so it’s really easy to throw it on and get started.
- HUD is basic and straightforward.
- There are no neck sizing options, so Gianni may not work with all mesh heads. You’ll want to be sure to demo anything you’re interested before purchasing.
What’s In The Box
- !Bakes On Mesh Informations
- [Signature] Gianni Body (Default Neck) – Body
- [Signature] Gianni Body (SL Neck)
- [Signature] Gianni Body – Default Skins (BoM) – (BOX)
- [Signature] Gianni Body – Feet
- [Signature] Gianni Body – Hands
- [Signature] Gianni Body – HUD
- [Signature] Gianni Body – Neck Gradients (BoM) – (BOX)
- [Signature] Gianni Body – Shape
- Alpha Mask (Applier Body, Applier Head)
- Alpha Mask (Applier Body, BoM Head)
- Alpha Mask (Applier Eyes)
- Alpha Mask (BoM Body, Applier Head)
Do you have a Signature Gianni (or Geralt) mesh body? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.