This is an overview of the Signature Alice mesh body for Second Life avatars. For more mesh heads and bodies head on over to The Mesh Directory.
Creator – Signature
Product – Alice
Price – L$3500
Review Version – 2.3
Body – Yes
Head – No
Hands – Yes (bento)
Feet – Yes
Skin – Yes (12 tones in HUD, each available in Default, Fit, and Thin)
Copy – Yes
Transfer – No
Mod – No
Appliers, BOM, and Compatibility
Tattoo Layers – Yes
Underwear Layers – Yes
Clothing Layers – Yes
Applier Save Slots – Yes
Materials Enabled – Yes
Omega Compatible – Yes
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
Universal Neck Standard – Yes
Pros and Cons
Other pros and cons to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- It doesn’t come with a ton of confusing extras in the box, so it’s really easy to throw it on and get started.
- HUD is basic and straightforward.
- As one of the newer feminine bodies, Alice doesn’t have as widespread product options like the more popular bodies do.
What’s In The Box
- !Bakes On Mesh Informations
- [Signature] Alice Body – Body
- [Signature] Alice Body – Default Skins (BoM) – (Box)
- [Signature] Alice Body – Feet
- [Signature] Alice Body – Hands
- [Signature] Alice Body – HUD
- [Signature] Alice Body – Neck Gradients (BoM)
- [Signature] Alice Body – Shape
- [Signature] Alice Feet Height – Flat offset
- [Signature] Alice Feet Height – Tiptoes offset
- [Signature] Alice Physics – Breast, Belly, Butt
- [Signature] Gym undies – Bra (Alice)
- [Signature] Gym undies – HUD
- [Signature] Gym undies – Pantie (Alice)
- Alpha Mask (Applier Body, Applier Head)
- Alpha Mask (Applier Body, BoM Head)
- Alpha Mask (Applier Eyes)
- Alpha Mask (BoM Body, Applier Head)
September 2020 – v2.3
- Updated neck to help ensure seamless junction
- Reduced the thickness of the neck and shoulders
- Small bug fixes and improvements
- Added a box with the default skins in BOM
- Added BOM neck gradients
Do you have a Signature Alice mesh body? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.