This is an overview of the Session and ASA mesh vagina The V for Second Life avatars. In this post I’m using the Maitreya version. Almost all the information also applies to the other versions, however the photos are only of Maitreya, and the list is what comes with Maitreya. Other products may have slightly different content. For more mesh heads, bodies, and adult parts head on over to The Mesh Directory.
Skins/Textures – Yes (Outer Labia: 8 tones from Sessions & 66 common skin preset tones. Inner Labia: 8 tones in 2 styles plus a white version for easier tinting.)
Copy – Yes
Transfer – No
Mod – No
Size – Yes (There is a “push in” option so you can use it even under skintight clothing.)
Position- No (Rigged so the position lines up on supported bodies automatically)
Anatomy Variations – Yes, but not vaginal (includes breast and booty deformers)
Pubic Hair Options – Yes (Trimmed, Strip, and Bush available in 4 colors each)
Piercings – Yes (1 stud, 3 studs, or clit ring)
Accessories/Toys – No
Animations & Sounds
Pee/Cum/Etc. Options – Yes (3 cum options and a pee option)
Genital Animations – Yes (6 options including vaginal and clitoral.)
Facial Animations – Yes (48 options)
Body Animations – Yes (1 booty slap, 4 options for playing with breasts, 2 stands, 1 masturbation)
Manual Arousal Options – Yes
Automated Arousal Options – Yes (Fingering self animation)
Third Party Control – Yes
Sounds – Yes (8 sounds each for solo female, male/female, female/female, 3some, and oral)
Appliers, BOM, and Compatibility
Tattoo Applier Layers – No
Applier Save Slots – No (Not applicable)
Bento – Yes
Materials Enabled – Yes
Omega Compatible – Yes (skin only)
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
Body Compatibility – Maitreya (Other supported bodies sold separately: INITHIUM Kupra/Kupra Kups & Slink Hourglass/Original)
Currently shown is the v1.12 HUD. It’s still very similar, however I’ll be posting updated HUD images soon.
Pros and Cons
Other pros and cons to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- The V has great quality of life feature that allows you to automatically hide it when teleporting. No more accidentally having your naughty bits stick out after dressing quickly to teleport to an event!
- The V is completely compatible with the “It’s Not Mine!” cum system and with Project Arousal.
- There are 55 states your V can be in. Each is a variation of labia position. The first 20 open it to various sizes so you can match your partner’s bits perfectly. 21-55 are all unique looks. You go through them with the arrow buttons, but there are 5 save slots for easy access.
- As The V is a bento product, it can run into some issues with other bento products that use the same parts of the skeleton. As such it doesn’t work perfectly with all Vista AOs. Thankfully Second Life resident Aimee Sellers created an informative notecard so you can see if your AO is compatible AND so you can edit your AO if needed.
What’s In The Box
Contents may vary slightly depending on the body you purchase for. The core contents will be the same, however some body specific alphas/notes may be different.
January 2020 – v1.5 & v1.51
- Added a menu given to the user when they touch the V, or when other people have access to the V. This menu allows the user to use basic functions of the V without the HUD: states 1-5, favorite sound, favorite face, cum, drip, spray, stop, and toggle the cum layer.
- Removed shoulder deformer menu and code. They have “something better coming along in a future update.”
- Added a shine HUD.
- Added a way to show the original Maitreya Lara groin when pressing the eye icon (BOM only).
- Added cum layer to the options menu.
- Updated pee and cum to more realistic textures.
- Various additions/changes for convenience.
- Various bug fixes.
Do you have The V? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.