This is an overview of the Prima Femme Elite mesh body for Second Life avatars. Much of this info will be similar to the Petite and Busty bodies, however Elite includes both chest options right in the HUD. As always I strongly encourage you to demo before making any final purchases. For more mesh heads and bodies head on over to The Mesh Directory.
Special Note: PRIMA’s Femme Elite, Femme Petite, and Femme Busty are available now at FaMESHed on October 1st, 2022. Tonic owners can already purchase the bodies for a steep discount at the PRIMA store.
Creator – PRIMA
Product – Elite
Special Event Pricing
Petite & Busty – L$3,375
Femme Elite (combo of both bodies as seen in this post) – L$5,625
Tonic Owner Discount
Tonic owners can get Petite & Busty for L$1,000 each at the mainstore.
They can get Elite for L$2000 at the mainstore.
Review Version – 1.0
Body – Yes
Head – No
Hands – Yes
Feet – Yes
Skin – No
Copy – Yes
Transfer – No
Mod – No
Appliers, BOM, and Compatibility
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
Applier Layers – Yes , one layer.
Applier Save Slots – No
Materials Enabled – Yes
Omega Compatible – Yes (via relay available for L$199)
Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – Yes
Additional Neck Sizing Options – Yes
Pros, Neutral Notes, and Cons
Other things of note to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- All Prima Femme bodies include 45 body deformers and 80 bust deformers to help you achieve a unique look.
- The feet height can be controlled individually which is a nice touch. Various options for the navel, booty, vulva, bust, and nipples also make it easy to make it more unique to you even when using the same shape and/or skin as others.
- There is no need to wear a body alpha even if you’re using the applier version of the body. It will hide the system body automatically.
- There is a version of the body that is BOM only. If you don’t use appliers this is a great way to have your avatar contribute a bit less lag to you and those around you.
- Slender style lovers rejoice: You can get a flat booty and a flat chest with this body if you so choose!
- PRIMA has gone out of their way to make customization easy for you. They even include the body shape values via notecard so you can easily have a nice body shape no matter which head you’re using.
- The Elite body includes all the breast options that Busty and Petite have, controlled easily via the HUD.
- While you can hide the hands, feet, nipples, and groin, there isn’t a section for other alpha cuts in the HUD. You can use BOM alpha layers to hide parts of your body, and ideally creators should be creating their own and including them with the products. However not all creators do this, so you may consider making your own alphas or purchasing a third party BOM system. Fewer alpha cuts means less lag, and BOM alphas mean more precise alpha layers and encourages more fun clothing options.
- The creator is very responsive via their Discord which can be extremely helpful if you have any issues or want to leave some love and appreciation for the body.
- PRIMA is a new brand without the huge recognition some of the other brands have. At the time of posting this body has not yet been released, so it’s hard to say what third party support will be like. For now I highly recommend checking out the PRIMA’s Discord and their “creator_new_releases” channel. Designers are listing items there so it’s easy to see what options you have.
What’s In The Box
Official PRIMA Links
Do you have any of the PRIMA Femme bodies? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.
Note: Skin used in post is the Maitreya version of WowSkins Mya in the tone Sandy.