This is an overview of the Prima Femme Elite mesh body for Second Life avatars. Much of this info will be similar to the Petite and Busty bodies, however Elite includes both chest options right in the HUD. As always I strongly encourage you to demo before making any final purchases. To browse other mesh heads, bodies, and more check out The Mesh Directory.
- Creator – PRIMA
- Product – Femme Elite
- Price – L$7500
L$4500 for Busty or Petite version alone
- VIP Price – L$5250
L$3150 for Busty or Petite version alone
- Review Version – 1.3.1
- Body – Yes
- Head – No
- Hands – Yes
- Feet – Yes
- Skin – No
- Copy – Yes
- Transfer – No
- Mod – Yes
Bakes on Mesh (BOM)
- Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
- Skin Appliers – Yes*
- Cosmetic Appliers – Yes*
- Applier Save Slots – No
- Omega Compatible – Yes (via relay)
- Materials Enabled – Yes
- Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – Yes
- Additional Neck Sizing Options – Yes
Pros, Neutral Notes, and Cons
Other things of note to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- All Prima Femme bodies include 45 body deformers and 80 bust deformers to help you achieve a unique look. These deformers are mod, which means you can link them together and use them as one attachment once you know which ones you want to use (if any). The body looks wonderful without the deformers as well, so it’s entirely personal preference.
- The feet height can be controlled individually which is a nice touch. Various options for the navel, booty, vulva, bust, and nipples also make it easy to make it more unique to you even when using the same shape and/or skin as others.
- There is no need to wear a body alpha even if you’re using the applier version of the body. It will hide the system body automatically.
- The LITE version of the body is BOM only. If you don’t use appliers this is a great way to have your avatar contribute a bit less lag to you and those around you.
- Slender style lovers rejoice: You can get a flat booty and a flat chest with this body if you so choose!
- PRIMA has gone out of their way to make customization easy for you. They even include the body shape values via notecard so you can easily have a nice body shape no matter which head you’re using.
- *There is only one applier layer. Whether you use this for skin, tattoo, shine, etc is up to you! But you can only use one applier at a time. If you use BOM this likely won’t be an issue for you.
- The Elite body includes all the breast options that Busty and Petite have, controlled easily via the HUD.
- While you can hide the hands, feet, nipples, and groin, there isn’t a section for other alpha cuts in the HUD. You can use BOM alpha layers to hide parts of your body, and ideally creators should be creating their own and including them with the products. However not all creators do this, so you may consider making your own alphas or purchasing a third party BOM system. Fewer alpha cuts means less lag. BOM alphas mean more precise alpha layers and encourages more fun clothing options.
- The creator is very responsive via their Discord which can be extremely helpful if you have any issues or want to leave some love and appreciation for the body.
- PRIMA doesn’t have the huge recognition some of the other brands have. At the time of posting this body has not yet been released, so it’s hard to say what third party support will be like. For now I highly recommend checking out the PRIMA’s Discord and their “creator_new_releases” channel. Designers are listing items there so it’s easy to see what options you have.
What’s In The Box
Official PRIMA Links
Example of Prima Femme Elite In Use
Head & Eye Shadow– LeLutka: Avalon
Body – PRIMA: Femme Elite
Skin– DeeTaleZ: Aria in the tone European (also addons Maitreya Flat Chest, Cleavage 1, No Nipples, and Realface)
Shape – Modified version of Lelutka‘s Nova default shape
Deformers – PRIMA: Shoulders down 1 width 32, Booty out and up 4, and Bust Gravity 2 Cleavage 1 Out 4
Hair – Wasabi: Mystique (Offbeat colors)
Eyes – AviGlam: Eternity Eyes (Sunset)
Lip Gloss – Top1Salon: HD Milk P2 Lipstick (Pale)
Top – ViVi: Alice (Black)
Skirt- ViVi: Stephie (Black)
Pose – FOXCITY: Sweet Pea-4 (Fatpack Exclusive)
Location – My private home (Most everything you can see is from Studio Skye and Hayabusa.)
Windlight (EEP) – Bryn Oh: Bryn Oh’s BOX MetaLES (This may be included as part of your viewer. Search your inventory and see!)
Do you have any of the PRIMA Femme bodies? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.
Note: Skin used in the main body of this post is the Maitreya version of WowSkins Mya in the tone Sandy.