Important Note: This listing is for a product that hasn’t had updates or new releases since 2019. The creator has mentioned in their Discord that there is a 3.0 in the works, but there is no time frame or guarantee of release.
This is an overview of the Piggu June mesh body for Second Life avatars. I generally encourage folks to demo, however June doesn’t have a demo. Please be sure any product is what you want and need before buying. To browse other mesh heads, bodies, and more check out The Mesh Directory.
- Creator – Piggu
- Product – June
- Price – L$900
- Review Version – 2.0
- Body – Yes
- Head – Yes
- Hands – Yes
- Feet – Yes
- Skin – Yes
- Copy – Yes
- Transfer – No
- Mod – Yes
Bakes on Mesh (BOM)
- Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – No
- Skin Appliers – No
- Cosmetic Appliers – No
- Applier Save Slots – No
- Omega Compatible – No
- Materials Enabled – No
- Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – No
- Additional Neck Sizing Options – Yes
Pros, Neutral Notes, and Cons
Other things of note to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- This is one of the most realistic body shapes for heavier folks I’ve seen on the grid.
- June comes with almost everything you need right in the box. Hair, skin, clothing, etc. Even physics!
- While June may be an older body, she isn’t forgotten! The creators are working on version 3.0. You can read more about it in the Piggu Discord.
- Poses and AOs tend to clip on larger bodies. You’ll want to make sure to demo anything of that sort to make sure you like how it looks before purchasing.
- The body does not have much third party support. If you want a huge wardrobe this may not be the body for you.
What’s In The Box
Official PIGGU Links
Example of Piggu June In Use
Do you have Piggu June? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.