This is an overview of the Piggu Jonathan mesh body for Second Life avatars. For more mesh heads and bodies head on over to The Mesh Directory.
Creator – Piggu
Product – Jonathan
Price – L$700
Review Version – 2.1
Body – Yes
Head – Yes
Hands – Yes
Feet – Yes
Skin – Yes
Copy – Yes
Transfer – No
Mod – Yes
Appliers, BOM, and Compatibility
Tattoo Layers – No
Underwear Layers – No
Clothing Layers – No
Applier Save Slots – No
Materials Enabled – No
Omega Compatible – No
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – No
Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – No
Additional Neck Sizing Options – No
Pros and Cons
Other pros and cons to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- This is one of the most realistic body shapes for heavier folks I’ve seen on the grid. While it was originally a joke body used by trolls, it’s gained popularity and been revamped to be more of a body positive product instead of a mean one.
- Jonathan comes with almost everything you need right in the box. Hair, skin, clothing, etc.
- Jonathan uses the original SL skeleton. This means that the appearance sliders won’t let you change him much. His height, arm length, legs, and a few other things can be modified via appearance sliders.
- Poses and AOs tend to clip on larger bodies. You’ll want to make sure to demo anything of that sort to make sure you like how it looks before purchasing.
- The body does not have a ton of third party support. If you want a huge wardrobe this may not be the body for you.
What’s In The Box
Do you have Piggu Jonathan? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.