This is an overview of the Maitreya Lara mesh body for Second Life avatars. For more mesh heads and bodies head on over to The Mesh Directory.
Creator – Maitreya
Product – Lara
Price – L$2750
Review Version – 5.3
Copy – Yes
Transfer – No
Mod – No
Appliers, BOM, and Compatibility
Tattoo Layers – Yes
Underwear Layers – Yes
Clothing Layers – Yes
Applier Save Slots – Yes
Materials Enabled – Yes
Omega – Yes
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
New Neck Standard – Yes
Pros and Cons
Other pros and cons to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- Very popular body with tons of products made specifically to work with it
- Easy to find items to use with it in all sorts of styles
- Various mods available including chest size modifiers and furry additions
- The clothing/underwear/tattoo layers are separate objects that can be removed to keep your complexity low.
- Only lends itself to slender or athletic shapes
What’s In The Box
- erratic / lara – brassiere / FATPACK
- erratic / lara – lingerie set HUD
- erratic / lara – panty / FATPACK
- Maitreya Mesh Body – Alpha
- Maitreya Mesh Body – BoM Add-On Parts HUD
- Maitreya Mesh Body – BoM Add-On Parts
- Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara HUD
- Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara
- Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara Clothing Layer
- Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara Tattoo Layer
- Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara Underwear Layer
- Maitreya Mesh Body – Old version Lara (Boxed)
- Maitreya Mesh Body – Save Stick (rez to rename)
- Maitreya Mesh Body Lara (notecard)
- Maitreya Mesh Body – Tattoo Layers Skins Glam Affair
- Maitreya Tip-Toe FeetShape
- Update Notes
- Zaara : Chanchal Lingerie *onyx* Maitreya appliers
- Zaara : Chanchal Lingerie System Layers *onyx*
September 7, 2020 – v5.3
- Neck Changes
- Head and body makers are moving toward a universal standard to help eliminate seams between the parts.
- The new v3 HUD has the new standard in sizes 0 and 5.
Do you have Lara? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.