This is an overview of the LOGO Ivona mesh head for Second Life avatars. Almost all the information also applies to other LOGO bento heads however the photos are only of Ivona, and the list is what comes with Ivona. Other heads may have slightly different content. As always I strongly encourage you to demo before making any final purchases. For more mesh heads and bodies head on over to The Mesh Directory.
Creator – LOGO
Product – Ivona
Price – L$3499 for bundle (L$2499 without HUD)
Review Version – 1.1.1
Body – No
Eyes – Yes
Ears – Yes
Head – Yes
Skin – Yes (5 tones in BOM. Applier options with HUD)
Copy – Yes
Transfer – No
Mod – No
Eyebrows (Applier) – Yes (6 options with HUD)
Eyebrows (BOM) – No
Hairbases (Applier) – Yes (8 options with HUD)
Hairbases (BOM) – No
Makeup (Applier) – Yes (24 eyeshadows, 24 lipsticks, 3 blushes with HUD)
Makeup (BOM) – No
Eyes (Applier) – Yes (8 colors with HUD)
Eyes (BOM) – No (but BOM eyes are supported)
Teeth – Yes
Lashes – Yes (6 options with HUD)
Piercings – No
Expressions & Animations
Eye Control – Yes (With HUD)
Typing/Voice Animations – Yes (With HUD)
Static Expressions – Yes (With HUD)
Facial Animations – Yes (With HUD)
Included Gestures – Yes
Appliers, BOM, and Compatibility
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
Tattoo Applier Layers – Yes (With HUD)
Applier Save Slots – Yes (With HUD)
Materials Enabled – Yes (With HUD)
Omega Compatible – Yes (With HUD)
Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – No
Additional Neck Sizing Options – Yes (With HUD)
Pros, Neutral Notes, and Cons
Other things of note to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- LOGO has a variety of heads to choose from.
- If you already have their HUD you can save money on future head purchases by getting the non bundled version of the head.
- They’re popular enough to have a fair amount of third party options for makeup, etc.
- This listing is for the “Bento Head” line. If you want the creator’s newest products you’ll want to try their new line, Logo Advanced Head.
- I did notice some clipping when using a few of the included facial animations.
- If you purchase the head without the HUD you miss out on a significant number of features and customization options.
What’s In The Box
Official LOGO Links
Do you have a LOGO bento head? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.