This is an overview of the Inithium Kupra mesh body for Second Life avatars. For a super in depth look at everything to do with this body check out this in depth post. As always I strongly encourage you to demo before making any final purchases. To browse other mesh heads, bodies, and more check out The Mesh Directory.
- Creator – INITHIUM
- Product – Kupra
- Price – L$3999
- Review Version – 2.21
- Body – Yes
- Head – No
- Hands – Yes
- Feet – Yes
- Skin – Yes
- Copy – Yes
- Transfer – No
- Mod – No
Bakes on Mesh (BOM)
- Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
- Skin Appliers – No
- Cosmetic Appliers – Yes
- Applier Save Slots – Yes
- Omega Compatible – No
- Materials Enabled – Yes
- Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – Yes
- Additional Neck Sizing Options – No
Pros, Neutral Notes, and Cons
Other things of note to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- Kupra has enough widespread support that it’s fairly easy to find products made for it.
- The body is very recognizable with its exaggerated breasts and booty. This works well for specific stylized avatars.
- While the body can be worn all as one piece, using separate hands or feet is easy if needed. Simply use the Full Body to wear it all at once and the Body to wear it with no hands or feet. Separate hands and feet are included too.
- The lack of alpha cuts in the HUD encourages designers to make their own alphas for each product. This means they can make clothing that fits in any way and isn’t limited to preset cuts. It also reduces the body’s overall complexity.
- The breasts do not scale down very well. Once you get into smaller sizes they go flat. If you prefer a petite chest check out their version for smaller breasts and flat chests called Kupra Kups!
- The butt is also large and doesn’t scale down well for petite shapes. INITHIUM does have another body (Khara) with a more realistically proportioned bum and chest.
What’s In The Box
Official INITHIUM Links
Example of INITHIUM Kupra In Use
Head – UTILIZATOR: M4 Venus
Body – INITHIUM: Kupra
Head Skin – Enfer Sombre: Yumi
Body Skin – MILA: Inithium (Vanilla)
Tattoo – Aii & Ego: Ooame Underarmor (venom)
Shape – Modified version of Enfer Sombre‘s Yumi Shape.
Deformers – Botched: Inithium Waist 1 x Belly 1, ThighD_2
Hair – Yomi: Duri
Wings – Ambix: Toony Wings
Tail – NeverWish:
Horns – NeverWish:
Outline – CREATiCA: Animated Cell Shader
Dress – VOBE: Nadia Dress
Shoes – Glutz: Albedo Heels
Pose – Overlow Poses: Poses Gift 3
Location – My private home (most everything you can see is from Studio Skye. Mushroom is VRDz.)
Windlight (EEP) – Bryn Oh: Bryn Oh’s BOX MetaLES (This may be included as part of your viewer. Search your inventory and see!)
Do you have the INITHIUM Kupra body? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.