This is an overview of the Inithium Kupra mesh body for Second Life avatars. For a super in depth look at everything to do with this body check out this in depth post. For more mesh heads and bodies head on over to The Mesh Directory.
Creator – INITHIUM
Product – Kupra
Price – L$3999
Review Version – 01.2
Body – Yes
Head – No
Hands – Yes
Feet – Yes (Check Pros section for more details)
Skin – Yes (6 full face/body skins)
Copy – Yes
Transfer – No
Mod – No
Appliers, BOM, and Compatibility
Tattoo Layers – No (N/A)
Underwear Layers – No (N/A)
Clothing Layers – No (N/A)
Applier Save Slots – No (N/A)
Materials Enabled – Yes
Omega Compatible – No (N/A)
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – No
Additional Neck Sizing Options – No
The HUD for Kupra is called “Configurator”.
Pros and Cons
Other pros and cons to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- Kupra has the benefits of defined curves while also lending itself to slimmer shapes if desired.
- While the body can be worn all as one piece, using separate hands or feet is easy if needed. Simply use the Full Body to wear it all at once and the Body to wear it with no hands or feet. Separate hands and feet are included too.
- The body actually comes with three different feet options. The original is the regular Kupra foot option. T02 fits Slink shoes and T03 fits Maitreya shoes. Note that any non-Kupra shoes you have that go beyond the ankle may not quite work since at that point you are getting into the body shape.
- The lack of alpha cuts in the HUD encourages designers to make their own alphas for each product. This means they can make clothing that fits in any way and isn’t limited to preset cuts.
- The breasts do not scale down very well. Once you get into smaller sized they go flat. If you prefer a petite chest check out their version for smaller breasts and flat chests called Kupra Kups!
What’s In The Box
November 24, 2020 – v 1.2
- UVMAP for the nipples have been improved.
- Improved the area where the breast & armpit meet.
- Attachment on neck for old heads improved.
- Resolution and stability of nipple improved in advanced light mode.
- Inserted for developers the function of specular/material applier with the purpose to transmit not only normal and specular together but even only specular.
- Bug involving third party nail/nipple textures disappearing if you detach body or if you log off and on in game has been fixed.
- In Configurator
- Added button for choice of TIPTOE feet
- Added choice of 3 themes for interface (White/ Black/ Pink)
- Added the option for developers to make custom skins for the interface.
- Added 3 themes for the configurator icon when the HUD is minimized and the options to insert your own UUID for a custom one.
- Add On
- New TipToe Foot (High position with open toes for a more realistic look when you walk barefoot and tiptoeing)
- New Nipple blend addon
- Improvedt control script’s performance and lightened the weight of worn mesh.
Do you have the INITHIUM Kupra body? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.