Creator – INITHIUM
Product – Kupra Kups
Price – L$3999
Review Version – 01.1
Body – Yes
Head – No
Hands – Yes
Feet – Yes (Check Pros section for more details)
Skin – Yes (12 full face/body skins. 6 for flat and 6 for breasts)
Copy – Yes
Transfer – No
Mod – No
Appliers, BOM, and Compatibility
Tattoo Layers – No (N/A)
Underwear Layers – No (N/A)
Clothing Layers – No (N/A)
Applier Save Slots – No (N/A)
Materials Enabled – Yes
Omega Compatible – No (N/A)
Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – No
Additional Neck Sizing Options – No
The HUD for Kupra is called “Configurator”.
Pros and Cons
Other pros and cons to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- Kupra has the benefits of defined curves while also lending itself to slimmer shapes if desired.
- There are two options for small breasts and a nice flat chest option too. The small breasts have a pleasing shape to them for more realistic smaller cup styles.
- While the body can be worn all as one piece, using separate hands or feet is easy if needed. Simply use the Full Body to wear it all at once and the Body to wear it with no hands or feet. Separate hands and feet are included too.
- The body actually comes with three different feet options. The original is the regular Kupra foot option. T02 fits Slink shoes and T03 fits Maitreya shoes. Note that any non-Kupra shoes you have that go beyond the ankle may not quite work since at that point you are getting into the body shape.
- The lack of alpha cuts in the HUD encourages designers to make their own alphas for each product. This means they can make clothing that fits in any way and isn’t limited to preset cuts.
- The breasts take on a bit of a torpedo look as you go higher up on the slider. If you prefer a larger breast you’ll want to look into the original INITHIUM Kupra instead.
What’s In The Box
Do you have the INITHIUM Kupra Kups body? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.