This is an overview of the Inithium Kupra Kups mesh body for Second Life avatars. As always I strongly encourage you to demo before making any final purchases. To browse other mesh heads, bodies, and more check out The Mesh Directory.
- Creator – INITHIUM
- Product – Kupra Kups
- Price – L$3999
- Review Version – 2.21
- Body – Yes
- Head – No
- Hands – Yes
- Feet – Yes
- Skin – Yes
- Copy – Yes
- Transfer – No
- Mod – No
Bakes on Mesh (BOM)
- Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
- Skin Appliers – No
- Cosmetic Appliers – Yes
- Applier Save Slots – Yes
- Omega Compatible – No
- Materials Enabled – Yes
- Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – Yes
- Additional Neck Sizing Options – No
Pros, Neutral Notes, and Cons
Other things of note to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- The lack of alpha cuts in the HUD encourages designers to make their own alphas for each product. This means they can make clothing that fits in any way and isn’t limited to preset cuts.
- The body is very recognizable with its exaggerated booty. This works well for specific stylized avatars.
- There are two options for small breasts and a flat chest option too. The small breasts have a pleasing shape to them for more realistic smaller cup styles compared to the original Kupra.
- While the body can be worn all as one piece, using separate hands or feet is easy if needed. Simply use the Full Body to wear it all at once and the Body to wear it with no hands or feet. Separate hands and feet are included too.
- The lack of alpha cuts in the HUD encourages designers to make their own alphas for each product. This means they can make clothing that fits in any way and isn’t limited to preset cuts. It also reduces the body’s overall complexity.
- The breasts take on a bit of a torpedo look as you go higher up on the slider. If you prefer a larger breast you’ll want to look into the original INITHIUM Kupra instead.
- Kups did not get as much support as the original Kupra did. While you CAN wear bottoms (pants, skirts, etc) made for Kupra, you need to get Kups specific tops which can be a bit trickier to find sometimes.
What’s In The Box
Official INITHIUM Links
Example of INITHIUM Kupra Kups In Use
Head – GA.EG: Ava
Body – INITHIUM: Kupra Kups
Head Skin – GE.AG: Ava
Body Skin – Not Found: Hera Kupra Soft Aurora (Comes with Kupra Kups)
Shape – Modified version of GA.EG‘s Ava Shape
Hair/Kitty Ears – Foxy: Feline
Eyes – AviGlam: Trophy Eyes
Outfit pOOnsh: Rebecca
Pose – FOXCITY: Stardust-1
Location – My private home (most everything you can see is from Studio Skye and Hayabusa)
Windlight (EEP) – Bryn Oh: Bryn Oh’s BOX MetaLES (This may be included as part of your viewer. Search your inventory and see!)
Do you have the INITHIUM Kupra Kups body? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.