This is an overview of the Reborn mesh body for Second Life avatars. As always I strongly encourage you to demo before making any final purchases. To browse other mesh heads, bodies, and more check out The Mesh Directory.
- Creator – eBody
- Product – Reborn
- Price – $3500
- Review Version – 1.69.6
- Body – Yes
- Head – No
- Hands – Yes
- Feet – Yes
- Skin – Yes
- Copy – Yes
- Transfer – No
- Mod – Yes
Bakes on Mesh (BOM)
- Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
- Skin Appliers – No
- Cosmetic Appliers – Yes
- Applier Save Slots – No
- Omega Compatible – No
- Materials Enabled – Yes
- Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – Yes
- Additional Neck Sizing Options – Yes
Pros, Neutral Notes, and Cons
Other things of note to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- Reborn has a ton of third party support as well as first party addons for more breast and nipple options. It’s very easy to find products made for both it and for mods that have been made for it.
- A mod version of the body is included which makes it super customizable for those who are interested in the extra level of control.
- An auto-alpha system is included, allowing creators to autohide parts of the body when you put their products on. Users of Legacy will be familiar with this convenient system.
- The feet can be controlled individually, making for more natural looking poses if you so choose.
- Reborn is one of the super popular bodies right now. It’s easy to find clothing, piercings, and more in most any style. If having a large wardrobe and flexibility is important to you Reborn won’t disappoint.
- The eBody Discord is really well organized. It’s easy to mute everything that doesn’t apply to your needs and just get notifications for things that do.
- The butt doesn’t really have a “small” option. If you don’t want to have a booty this is likely not the body for you.
- The calves, ankles, wrists, fingers, and toes are a bit on the thinner side and can seem out of proportion, especially on larger shapes.
What’s In The Box
Official eBODY Links
- Inworld Location
- SL Group
- Official Site (Includes HUD Manual and FAQ)
Example of eBODY Reborn In Use
Head – UTILIZATOR: M4 AnnieMay
Body – eBODY: Reborn
Shape – Modified version of HIME DREAM‘s Usagi Shape.
Pudgy Belly – eBODY: Reborn Juicy Rolls
Head Skin/Lashes – HIME DREAM: Usagi Skin Mod
Freckles – Nekotron: m4 AnnieMay Freckles (hearts)
Body Skin – HIME DREAM: Maitreya BOM
Pudge Skin – DeeTaleZ: Chubby Tummy
Pudge Shading – MoonWaii: Squishy Juicy Rolls #Redness 50%
Paws – Apricot Paws: Feety Peets & Handy Paws
Belly Button Piercing – Skellybones: Navel Heart Piercing
Fur – ANRADRED: Antari
Brows – Miruku/Tissu.: M4 Brows Pack
Hair – Foxy: Wolfie
Eyes – Enfer Sombre: Utilizator Eye applier – Baby
Ears – Acid Rayne Inc: Bento/Animesh Floppy Ears
Outfit – CryBunBun: Thirsty
Pose – FOXCITY: Sweet pea-2m
Location – My private home (most everything you can see is from Studio Skye and Hayabusa. Well is Mysterious Designs.)
Windlight (EEP) – Bryn Oh: Bryn Oh’s BOX MetaLES (This may be included as part of your viewer. Search your inventory and see!)
Do you have Reborn? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.