Important Note: This listing is for an older product line. Belleza has a newer line out called Gen.X. This older line may no longer be updated and third party support for it has slowed. To check out info on the Gen.X bodies peek at my listing for Belleza Gen.X Curvy.
This is an overview of the Belleza Freya mesh body for Second Life avatars. Almost all the information also applies to Belleza’s Isis and Venus bodies, however the photos are only of Freya, and the list is what comes with Freya. Other bodies may have slightly different content. As always I strongly encourage you to demo before making any final purchases. To browse other mesh heads, bodies, and more check out The Mesh Directory.
- Creator – Belleza
- Product – Freya
- Price – L$2499 (or L$4499 when purchased as part of the Belleza Mesh Bodies Fatpack)
- Review Version – V6
- Body – Yes
- Head – No
- Hands – Yes
- Feet – Yes
- Skin – Yes
- Copy – Yes
- Transfer – No
- Mod – No
Bakes on Mesh (BOM)
- Bakes on Mesh (BOM) – Yes
- Skin Appliers – Yes
- Cosmetic Appliers – Yes
- Applier Save Slots – Yes
- Omega Compatible – Yes
- Materials Enabled – Yes
- Universal Neck Standard ?When used with the same skin tone, heads and bodies both using the Universal Neck Standard result in a seamless neck. – Yes
- Additional Neck Sizing Options – Yes*
Pros, Neutral Notes, and Cons
Other things of note to consider that haven’t been mentioned above.
- The 3 breast options in the HUD actually change the shape and positioning of the breasts. This includes a pushup option without any third party breast addon required.
- Wonderful for thicker, curvier avatars as well as more slender styles.
- Freya was one of the most popular feminine bodies for a long time, so it has a large catalogue of clothing that was made at that point in time. There is still clothing made for it today, but it’s not as easy to find new products as it once was.
- Freya is an older body that didn’t have updates for a while. It has been brought up to date with BOM and the universal neck sizing, but some creators did drop it for a short time when there was a lull in updates. Not all of these creators picked it up again when it received its updates.
- * The additional neck sizing options are there in the form of a neck sheath option in the HUD.
- Belleza has started a new body line. They may or may not continue updates on this older line, but I wouldn’t expect it.
- Freya is an older body that didn’t have updates for a while. It has been brought up to date with BOM and the universal neck sizing, but some creators did drop it when there was a lull in updates. Many of these creators started creating for other bodies in this time, and as such there isn’t as widespread support for new products as there used to be.
What’s In The Box
Official Belleza Links
Example of Belleza Freya In Use
Head – LOGO: Ivona
Body – Belleza: Freya
Skin – BusenuR/M&B: Juliet CL
Shape – Slightly modified version of LOGO‘s Ivona Shape.
Lashes – Tefnutta: Store Lashes
Hair – Stealthic: Verge
Outfit- Noble Creations: Black Pearl (Burgundy)
Pose – Vista Animations: Verge Animesh Braid HUD (VATST001)
Location – My private home (most everything you can see is from Studio Skye and Hayabusa. Mushroom is VRDz.)
Windlight (EEP) – Bryn Oh: Bryn Oh’s BOX MetaLES (This may be included as part of your viewer. Search your inventory and see!)
Do you have Freya or another Belleza body? Tell me what you think.
Are there questions you have that I didn’t answer? Ask away!
Would you like to see more info included? Let me know.
Always feel free to use the comment section.